Thursday, January 12, 2012

hundred miles away

It has been a while since i last updated my entry. been busy with my commitment as a student. now i'm in the end of my semester and the end of my finals since i'll be sitting for my last paper on this coming 14th. so many things happened on this semester. losing friends, making new friends, laughs, tears, sadness, happiness, dramas and other things that have cheered up/screwed up my days in Seri Iskandar. I have friends, awesome friends i shall describe them, as my best companions here. i feel blessed.

But being hundred miles away from the love of my life is the horrible part of all. Whenever I missed him, or whenever I need him, I can't just simply start off my car and drive to meet him, whenever i feel hungry and i wanted to eat, he cannot be my food-hunting-partner like we always did before, whenever i feel bored at home he cannot come and pick me for some entertainment time. there's a lot of things we missed the chance of doing it together. sad.

but this is the price that we have to pay for our future. chasing our future and make our dreams come true. so we need to be patient and take things slowly.

i miss you love. i really miss you.

No comments: