Thursday, October 13, 2011

I wanna

I wanna have a bright future. I wanna be a Degree holder with excellent pointer. I wanna continue doing a Master specifically in my field. And I wanna work in an education field.

Somehow I just love Mr. Affandi's class. He's like a legend to me. I don't know why but I just adore his style of teaching. Yes, he likes to ask questions to the students during the class, but I never feel any tense during his class. He makes me wanna learn. He makes me wanna improve myself. He makes me wanna be like him someday. A knowledgeable person. And people will respect you because you have the knowledge.

Show me your secret Mr. Legend. Auww!

1 comment:

azrin said...

the family will wait for you to become Dr Nabilah....the journey has begin,2 step lagi yang tinggai.. go for it,iringan doa kakna yang tak akan putus utk nabilah....